What's It Like Working at WFPH?
At West Feliciana Hospital, when we show up to work each day, we get to heal people, change lives, and better the future.
Built on respect, integrity, excellence, and teamwork, West Feliciana Hospital makes the highest quality healthcare more accessible for everyone in St. Francisville and surrounding areas.
If you want to heal people, join our team. Every day you show up to work, you’ll help your friends, families, and neighbors find quality healthcare and compassionate, life-changing services. We’re on a mission to employ the best people, offer the best care, and build the healthiest community possible. Be a part of the vision and join the West Feliciana Hospital family.
To support our team, West Feliciana Hospital offers the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including shift differentials for qualifying positions
- Flexible scheduling and time off
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan – Full/part-time employees eligible for a match of 6% after one year
- Ancillary Benefits, including options through Colonial, LegalShield, and Airmed
Full-Time employees are eligible for:
- Health Insurance – Premiums are supplemented by the hospital and enrollment includes:
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account – partially funded by the hospital
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement – funded by the hospital
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays, Including Birthdays
West Feliciana Hospital has the following job openings available. To apply for an open position, select the position listed below to review the responsibilities and qualifications and submit your application/resume.
An application specifying a position of interest must be submitted to be considered for employment. Applications specifying positions of interest can also be submitted when there are no positions available by uploading the completed application/resume below.
Applications will be considered active for up to three months and candidates are encouraged to continuously monitor the website and to submit applications for specific positions of interest.
West Feliciana Hospital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Provider.
Currently Available Opportunities
Please Read These Directions Carefully in Order to be Considered for Employment!
West Feliciana Hospital has the above listed job openings available and only accepts applications/resumes during the time-frame noted on the job postings. An application must be completed to be considered for a position and all applications should specify the job opening that you are applying for. If you would like to join our team, select the position above and submit your application/resume.
West Feliciana Parish Hospital is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and Provider.