Your Patient Portal Just Went Mobile!
West Feliciana Hospital is happy to announce a huge improvement to your online patient portal experience: MyCareCorner!
Our new patient portal is called MyCareCorner, and you can access it from your computer or download the MyCareCorner patient app on your mobile phone or tablet. Either way, your health information is not only secure, but it’s easy to access.
Check out these improved features!
- Health Record – lets you review and revise your list of allergies, health concerns, health conditions, medical visits, immunizations, medications, and procedures. Now, when a doctor asks you for your list of medications, you can instantly call up everything you need.
- Medical Readings – shows lab results, as well as past readings for blood oxygen, blood glucose, and vital signs (like blood pressure). Plus, you can add your own readings if you are self-monitoring.
- Healthy Living – is devoted to helping you improve your quality of life. Instantly calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) by simply entering your height and weight. You can also connect the data from the MyCareCorner app to your fitness apps, a fitness watch, or any other bluetooth device that needs access to your health information.
- Communication Center – is your window to future and past appointments, messages from your providers, and reminders for medications and appointments. You can also send messages to your providers and print your complete record (or portions of it).
- Secure Payments – can be made at any time, from anywhere, using MyCareCorner.
There’s an App for that!
MyCareCorner allows you to access your health information whenever you like, from wherever you like, whether that be on a desktop, laptop, or in the mobile app. All you need is Internet access, and your health care information is a click away. You can rest assured that your information will be stored safely and securely in our new, easy to use, HIPAA-compliant patient portal.
You are in control.
Transfer your existing portal login, or request a new invitation.
Registration is easy. Just create a profile for yourself using your email address and a strong password. Your health information will be easily accessible 24-hours a day, and new lab results will be updated inside the portal, giving you fingertip access to your important health information.
If you like, you can also share your health information with family members and outside medical providers.